1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

I introduce myself

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by Adriano Laruccia, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Adriano Laruccia New Member

My name is Adriano Laruccia I was born in Rome and for about thirty years I have been sculpting collectible figures for various companies (Pegaso, Soldiers, EMI, Andreas, Elisena, Masterclass, ArtGirona, Alexandros Models) ... I have practiced all genres but after years, the field in which I have been able to express my skills more is above all the ancient world and ancient Rome ... I have a lot of fun when it comes to recreating portraits of famous people ...
    I hope to be able to contribute on this Forum ...
    kevininpdx, akaryu, Edward and 4 others like this.
  2. DaddyO A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Happy Christmas Adriano and welcome aboard - looking forward to seeing your work (I'm a big fan of the ancient world and Rome too)

Hope Santa bought you lots of goodies; I'm off to unwrap a new brush and do a bit of painting before making dinner
    Cheers
    Paul
    Nap likes this.
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi there Adriano

A BIG WELCOME to PF

Great to have you with us , like many I have seen your sculpting and I certainly look forward to your welcome posts here on PF which will I am positive contribute much

Do share details about PF to others

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask

Seasons greetings to you and the family

Nap
  4. Chris Oldfield A Fixture

England
    You’re very welcome here Adriano, & Merry Christmas to you.
    Looking forward to seeing some of your work here.
    Nap likes this.
  5. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Good to see you on here andriano, anyone who is a follower of the ancient world and especially the Roman empire will be a fan of your little masterpieces, welcome to planet figure.

Keith
    Nap likes this.
  6. Martin64 A Fixture

Germany
    Adriano Laruccia? - Never heard about:D.
    Welcome Maestro! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
    Nap likes this.
  7. Adriano Laruccia New Member

Thanks to everyone for the welcome ... when I have some work worth seeing, I will not hesitate to post it ...
  8. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    A big Welcome Adriano.
    I'm a big fan of your sculpts and painted alot of them
    Hope to see some more of your work here.

Marc
  9. fafo Member

welcome. hope to see more of your great works soon. i love your sculpting style.