1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

I could puke!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Martin Antonenko, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Dear Planeteers,

... maybe you have heard, seen or read that there was a devastating flood disaster in the west of Germany. Over 140 people died, thousands lost everything, entire town centers were wiped out.

Yesterday, July 17th, our President came to the disaster area to offer his condolences to those affected ...:

[IMG]

He was accompanied by the Prime Minister of the Land concerned (Northrhine-Westphalia), Mr Armin Laschet, who would like to become our next Federal Chancellor in the elections next September.

The man had apparently overlooked the fact that he could be seen behind the president in the picture, when he clearly showed the population how affected he was really by their misfortune ...:

[IMG]

[IMG]

After Steinmeier has finished his speech, they both swap roles:

Now Mr. Laschet gives the deeply affected - and the Federal President fools around with the entourage ...:

[IMG]

If they had at least a bit of honor in their bodoes, they would have resigned immediately ...

But they continue. You can't think of a better example of how morally depraved our self-proclaimed "elites" are!

I could puke!
    Tommi, Old Pete, Airkid and 5 others like this.
  2. Martin64 A Fixture

Germany
    I am currently on duty in the affected areas - the effects are shocking and life will change for the rest of the life of the people who went through this. Our area of operations is covered with deep mud so I hope nobody of our leaders will make it and show up there. Since I witnessed the return of our last troops from Afghanistan and the absence of any of our responsible leaders at the airport I lost my last illusions about these people. They don`t have any values. Now off for another day - hope these guys leave us alone!
    Flut Altenburg.jpg
    Tommi, Old Pete, Airkid and 6 others like this.
  3. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    I sincerely hope that everyone appreciates how the emergency services dedicate themselves to the rescue and safety of those unfortunate folk in the affected areas. Heroes, every one . I also hope that folk remember these "caring" politicians when voting time arrives again.......

Alan
    Martin64, Old Pete, Airkid and 3 others like this.
  4. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Martin64 and valiant like this.
  5. custer760 Well-Known Member

Danke Martin für deinen Einsatz vor Ort
    Gruß
    Pete
    DEL, Martin64 and Martin Rohmann like this.
  6. sd0324 PlanetFigure Supporter

I have been following this on a European News network on a streaming app I use to get my view other than just US propaganda news. As a former flood victim who once lost a house my heart goes out the German people. Good on You Martin for working this disaster, stay strong. I did donate a bit to the relief fund. People helped me, so I help back.

Steve
  7. Airkid A Fixture

England
    I've just finished reading a very thought-provoking book about the way governments (specifically the UK one) weaponised fear as a means of controlling the population during the pandemic. Now we have a population which is scared shitless (and hence open to further coercion). These "elites" are utterly beneath contempt - all of them:mad:
    Martin 64 - I salute you sir(y) Martin R - I will check out that link and make a donation.

Phil
    winfield, Babelfish, DEL and 3 others like this.
  8. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Airkid, DEL, Martin64 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Martin64 A Fixture

Germany
    Thank you all for encouragement and willingness to donate. After a few hours sleep another day starts - today Mr. Steinmeier will visit our area of responsibility after Mrs. Merkel yesterday delayed the work of the rescue teams with her visit. I hope not to get involved too much in this BS (digging too deep in the mud so that they can`t get too close;)) but they obviously try now to get out of the headlines with their catastrophic public presence that started this thread.
    winfield, custer760, Airkid and 2 others like this.
  10. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Just goes to show what they really think of the "little people".

- Steve
    winfield likes this.
  11. Martin64 A Fixture

Germany
    eine sich anbahnende Katastrophe.png

Translation:
    " In the picture: A catastrophic disaster at the doorstep - in the background: heavy flooding in Germany"(y)(y)
  12. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany