1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

I am the Law

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Comic-Club, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Comic-Club Member

Luxembourg
    Hi Guys, this is one of my Minis. I admit, to small for me. So a Master Painter (Ivan pintor de Miniatures) did the Paint Job for me. The Figure is in 1/24 or 75mm. First I tought "classic" and made some pieces of white Metall. This I didnt made myself, but anyway it turned out to a Mess. After the Original was destroyed. I restart and made everything out resin. First time for me with such small pieces (doing it the same Time as Mighty God of Thunder) . But it turn out great (my opinion, well) After a fiasco with my little Thor, Pieces made in France for me, I tough about leaving (not yet arrived) the Minis.
    But here is one of a few of my Minis.
    Some WIP Pics and some Finish Pics. What do you think about it?
    This is/was the Judge all in Metall, Pff, just scrap,
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

BUT I could save some pieces that came out well,here you see the Shoulder Pads, Holster and some Thor Pieces

[IMG]
    And now when selling this Mini, I give the Resin Kit plus some Metal pieces, so the Builder can choose what to use . The Resin pieces are verry well, but its not me to "Judge" this.
    [IMG]

Really small, for someone used to built in 1/6 [IMG]

[IMG]

So I made a parcel and send everything to Perou, so a Master Painter could paint it for me. Big Words... etc.
    The Result on the Pics are verry nice, but the 40 Days for painting become now over 500 Days....
    So the Story is still not at Happy End.

Its one of my first Minis, and so I not sure about the Price. It will be a lost anyway, because of all the (learning) Mistrakes, and all whats going bad...

But here you see the WIPS
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

And finally the finish Kit.

[IMG]

Some Friends says the Holster on the Leg is too big, but the Lawgiver has to fit in it, no?

What do with the metalparts? Well I will ad some to every Kit, so the Builder can chose between Resin and Metal. I will NEVER again doing things in Metal, so I don't need the material for the next.
    Anyway,

I think the price will be 38 Euro shipping include to Europe. Limited to 49 Pieces. This only Fan Art. No reedition, no variant or what else will be done. there will be MAYBE a Bust (1/9) and a Full Figure in 1/6. But that will take a lot of Resin. He is Massive.
    Curious on your Feedback.
    Greetings from Luxembourg/Europe

BTW have a look on The Mighty God of Thunder, you can win a Mini Kit. _________________
    Heng
    Billy Dickinson likes this.
  2. grasshopper A Fixture

Canada
    Indeed holster too big..but it’s a fantasy piece..however still looks awkward..nice stuff tho
    Comic-Club likes this.
  3. Comic-Club Member

Luxembourg
    BTW the Holster is cast apart, so you can chose if you use it or not.
    grasshopper likes this.
  4. grasshopper A Fixture

Canada
    Good..I like that..
    Comic-Club likes this.
  5. Warren SMITH A Fixture

Australia
    Looks really good, very well done..(y)
    grasshopper and Comic-Club like this.