1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

I am new here...

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by RRR, Jun 8, 2019.

1. RRR Well-Known Member

Germany
    ... my name is Robert and I am from Germany. Since I was a boy I did built models. In my earlier days my main subject were AFVs in 1:35, figures and dioramas. That was back in the 80ties. After a long pause I restarted the hobby last year and am now focussed on figures and busts and small dioramas.

As english is not my motherlanguage excuse me for any mistakes, I hope I can express myself at least to be understood.

I have seen many real professionals here. Paintings of figures which I can not compete with, but I am learning a lot and as we say in german "Übung macht den Meister" - practice makes the master.

I will show some of my works in the "showroom" here. I can deal with critics no problem.

Kind regards
    Robert
    malc, Richie, oldtrousers and 2 others like this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    HI Robert

A BIG WELCOME to PF

Great to have you with us

Feel free to ask anything , PM me if you wish

We have a monthly comp , just for fun , all are welcome ..it's called FOTM ( Figure of the Month )

Happy benchtime

Nap
  3. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
  4. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Welcome and enjoy.
    John
  5. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Robert,
    Welcome aboard, there's nothing wrong with you communication. Have a great time.
    cheers
    Richie
  6. malc PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Welcome Robert look forward to seeing your work.
  7. Tony Dawe A Fixture

Australia
    Welcome Robert, I look forward to seeing examples of your figures and busts.