1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Hungarian Air Force ground crew 1/72

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by Black Army, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Black Army Well-Known Member

Hungary
    Hello!

I didn't post anything for a long time. Now I'm working on an Military Airport crew team. I sculpt it for a plane modeller, who build a diorama with an AN-26 transport machine.
    This scale (1/72) is very hard, because it seems to easy but the work is more difficult as I thougt.
    By the way they aren't ready yet!

Comments are wellcome!

Cheers,
    Balázs

[IMG]

pilot
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

crew 7 men
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Black Army Well-Known Member

Hungary
    and one more:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  3. georch New Member

Hungary
    Hello Balazs!
    I have read that someone was looking for custom made Hungarian crew for his AN-26 on a Hungarian site, and I'm happy to see your progress! Not an easy task, especially in this small scale!
    I really like the figures, as they are now and I will watch this thread with a great intrest!:)
    Cheers:
    Zoli/georch
  4. dinovision79 Active Member

Hi Balazs,

nice figures, poses and clothing looks natural, the most I like the faces, excellent detail on them! The customer should be happy with them :) Are these one-offs then?

Thanks
    Denes
  5. Black Army Well-Known Member

Hungary
    Hello!

Thank you for the kind words! :D

Zoli, I make these for the man from "makettinfó".

Dénes,
    I have to correct small details, but unfortunatly I'm not so satiesfied. Yesterday night I have corrected some parts, but I haven't taken pictures. I will paint they with a little bit surfacer and polish. Next week I want to mould they and cast. The costumer like the figures, but he nead they very quickly, what for me mot so good is...

Cheers,
    Balázs
  6. Marcel Active Member

Spain
    Balazs,

Great work in this tiny scale!

Marcel.