1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Humour in a crisis.....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by fogie, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
  2. yellowcat A Fixture

Canada
  3. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
  4. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Exemplary!

Because Of Corona: Considerate BMW Driver
    Keeps 1.50 Meters Safety Distance!

[IMG]

In the fight against the corona virus, everyone has to stick together and question their behavior. A shining example of this is Peter Zeilbach from Stuttgart. The 54-year-old BMW driver does social distancing by maintaining a safety distance of at least 1.50 meters from vehicles in front on the autobahn.

"Usually I drive up a lot if there is somewhere a 180 km / h sneak does not immediately make room," explains Zeilbach. "But because of Corona, I deliberately keep a little more safety distance. I don't want anyone to be endangered unnecessarily because viruses are spread by vehicle ventilation!"

The first black Audis have already been sighted, whose drivers are similarly considerate ...
  5. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    Same thing here......nothing chaps my ass more than a tailgater.....I have to take at least 10 deep breaths so I don't slam on the brakes and get out of my car and slap someone and risk the virus and/or getting shot...... I have no prejudice between black and white cars.

Wayne
    Martin Rohmann likes this.
  6. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Update is coming: Bill Gates announces Covid-20

[IMG]

Seattle (dpo) - Finally! Multimillionaire Bill Gates announced today the release of the new version of Covid. Covid-20 is said to offer numerous new functions and fix some bugs in the current version. Like Covid-19 and its predecessor models Covid-2000, Covid-XP and Covid-Vista, Covid-20 will also be available free of charge.

Covid-19 was launched last year. Despite its great success and its widespread use, there was criticism of the widespread virus right from the start. So it can be fought relatively easily by social distancing and hand washing. The death rate is also remarkable, but not comparable to other historical diseases such as plague, cholera or Liberace.

Covid-20 impresses with various bug fixes and numerous features such as bloody sputum, 40 degree fever minimum and Microsoft Office 365.

Industry insiders, however, warn that Gates could now push existing users of Covid-19 with annoying notices about the update, even though they are satisfied with the current version.

OldTaff likes this.
  7. fogie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    absolutely.png

Mike
    Old Pete, OldTaff and Nap like this.
  8. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
  9. Helm A Fixture

England
  10. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
  11. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Bats are considered to be a possible cause of the corona pandemic.
    But can they also be used to combat them?

Yes - for sure!

Following this simple instruction, you can easily create a shapely respirator mask from a dead bat:

Step one: Shoot down a bat...:

[IMG]

[IMG]

Step two: Follow this instructions...:

[IMG]

Cheers!

[IMG]
  12. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
  13. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    Best to stay away from a little bit of strange:eek: