1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Hugues de Payns - News of may - Mobilis in Mobile Miniatures

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by sancho7, Apr 14, 2012.

1. sancho7 Active Member

France
    Hello everybody !

Mobilis in Mobile Miniatures present Hugues de Payens, founder and first Grand Master of the Order of the Temple.
    The figure will be offered with two heads and will be available in May.

sculpture: Sergey Zlobov
    Scale: 75mm
    material: résine

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. bagelman1952 Well-Known Member

England
    Nice looking sculpt, be interesting to see this painted up.

Ken
    sancho7 likes this.
  3. Adoril Member

United-States
    It seems to me disproportionate
  4. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I know what you mean. It doesn't look quite right to my eye either. I suspect that it might have something to do with the spear/flag that makes the entire figure look a bit "off" somehow.

- Steve
  5. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    The figure himself seems fine... I think just a longer spear shaft would make it all look fine.
    I may be wrong on this point but possibly the kite shield might be a bit small too, though my knowledge of medival arms is less than spectacular.

Those two points aside, I think this is a vey nice piece, especially the option of two heads. Would love to see this painted.

Cheers

Colin