1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

How's this for mindless PC

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ACCOUNT_DELETED, Jun 25, 2015.

1. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
    Who is Kim Kardashian?
    Huw63, theBaron and tomifune like this.
  2. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Orwell was remarkably insightful, when he wrote "Animal Farm", in the character of Squealer and his chorus of sheep to bray his propaganda messages. Because "Four legs good, two legs bad" is about where public discourse is, in the media, and in forums (not this one, I'd say). That is, issues are boiled down to shallow sound bites that are shouted out and that drown out any kind of thoughtful discourse. Try to say, "Well, to someone born in the South, the flag represents..." and we're hearing, "FLAG BAD! FLAG BAD! FLAG BAD!" It's a shame that is is where we are today, but there it is.
    ChaosCossack, Huw63 and garyhiggins like this.
  3. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
  4. billyturnip A Fixture

England

It's alright Colin I don't watch Star Trek either.
  5. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
    Took me a minute because I like TOS :)
    billyturnip, Huw63 and garyhiggins like this.
  6. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    At this point, I would normally say "Eat Me!" but dressed like this, somebody might:(:p.
    tomifune likes this.
  7. MalcC A Fixture

England
    Group hug.:)
    tomifune and garyhiggins like this.
  8. Old Pete Active Member

Scotland
    If you think this is mindless you should read the latest lunacy from the EU they are attempting to bring in a law to stop people taking holiday photo,s in the EU.I think these people just sit around all day thinking stupid ideas at our expence:eek:
    garyhiggins and tomifune like this.
  9. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    Please do not get me started on the EU. If I get started on that subject etc. etc. etc. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Martin64 and tomifune like this.
  10. Huw63 A Fixture

I've been reviewing this thread and have come to the conclusion that we need an international society for common sense. Members will periodically commit random acts of un-PC actions across the World doing things such as public ally awarding points to those people showing too much cleavage, wearing clothes featuring the flag they are trying to ban, Dukes of hazard t-shirts featuring daisy, reading men's magazines in crowded commuter trains, painting our cars to look like General Lee etc. I bet this organisation would number tens of millions in days!

Clearly time for more medicine. Sorry off thread got carried away with some stupid notion that we don't live in a democracy....
  11. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    Im afraid that common sence has passed away. :arghh:
    http://rense.com/general92/deathof.htm

Cheers
    Janne Nilsson
    garyhiggins and tomifune like this.
  12. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    I like this idea, and in the spirit of politically incorrect sanity, I suggest we start by Firing David Dimbleby, Abolishing Andrew Neale and making Jeremy Clarkson Director General of the BBC !!!!!:LOL:
    Huw63 likes this.
  13. Old Pete Active Member

Scotland
    I see from the latest news that Bubba Watson the golfer who owns the General Lee is having the top repainted to get rid of the flag.Well it wont be the General Lee anymore
    Huw63 and garyhiggins like this.
  14. tomifune A Fixture

United-States
  15. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    Obviously, if you're in with the In Crowd of political correctness, you can do or say anything to advance the cause:mad:. However, if you're not one of the sainted, then Anything will be jumped on from a great height!!!!!!!!!
  16. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    I'm beginning to come to the sad conclusion that you are quite correct, Janne........common sense just isn't common any more:cool:

Alan
  17. Graham A Fixture

England
    I bought 'Men Only' magazine once..... It's rubbish. For a start, it's full of women.........
    MalcC, ChaosCossack, Huw63 and 6 others like this.
  18. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    :ROFLMAO::LOL: Good one! Did you hear the one about the parents listening to their little daughter saying her prayers? She said all the right things..."God bless Mummy and Daddy," etc.,etc, and rounded it off with".... And please send some clothes for all the poor, naked ladies on Grandpa's computer......."

Alan
  19. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    :ROFLMAO:
  20. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    :D:rolleyes: