1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

How's this for mindless PC

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ACCOUNT_DELETED, Jun 25, 2015.

1. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    Bob, everything you cited in your post was enough to bring a tear to my eye. I'm thoroughly disgusted and saddened. Now they've moved on to the desecration of graves... Heathens!!!!

Just shows who the real assholes are

Colin
  2. Huw63 A Fixture

Being very serious now. I totally agree with Colin and I think it's insanity. Let's hope reason will soon prevail.

Cheers

Huw
  3. billyturnip A Fixture

England
  4. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    Bloody stupid... that's all I can say
    garyhiggins and tomifune like this.
  5. billyturnip A Fixture

England

I think that just about sums it up really.
    ChaosCossack and garyhiggins like this.
  6. Huw63 A Fixture

It really does... I can't believe I just read that!

Cheers

Huw
    ChaosCossack and garyhiggins like this.
  7. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Unbelievable! Some dozy mare,who" won't eat anything that has a face", wants to impose her ideology on everyone else. Be a vegetarian;that's OK, I have pals who are.
    But this person is no better than the religious extremists busy forcing their views on life and the hereafter in so many quarters of this benighted planet.
    Sorry, I see this sort of article ,and the red mist descends.

Alan
  8. Graham A Fixture

England
    Why not be honest about it and say Skegness, 'pissheads welcome'. We are coming so close to the lunatics taking over the asylum.
    ChaosCossack, Huw63 and garyhiggins like this.
  9. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    I'm just waiting for the time we can convince these pious A******** that vegetables have rights too and we shouldn't be so cruel as to eat them:LOL:. Then what will they do?????????
    ChaosCossack and Huw63 like this.
  10. arj A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    A canny few years ago I was passing a shop which sold extremely good pasties. In the window was a large notice advertising 'Vegetarian Pasties'.
    The thought that went through my mind was I wonder what vegetarians taste like?
  11. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    I just wonder what will happen to many animals if we all stop to eat meat or use animals. There will be no need for the animals at all and we will need all space to grow food for ourselves.

We fought for 100.000 years to get on top of the food chain and now when we are there, we just give up?

With that said, of course we shall treat all animals well. And we could benefit from less meat in our diet.

Cheers
    Janne Nilsson
    Huw63, ChaosCossack and garyhiggins like this.
  12. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    And guess what happened to Gay Lib's expedition to Borneo..............?
  13. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    How do vegetarians taste? I would guess like old cabbage wrapped in a sweat sock.

Of course that's just politically militant vegetarians. Free range vegetarians are just a little bland. Militant vegans are another story all together.

Colin
    Huw63 and garyhiggins like this.
  14. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Lol posting that had the desired effect. I will carry on with my non pc, beer drinking, meat eating life and laugh at the idiots wasting their lives getting themselves worked up about bugger all.
    ChaosCossack, Huw63 and garyhiggins like this.
  15. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    I wouldnt mind that myself, but the laughter echoes empy as they try to imply their beliefs on the rest of us. :stop:

We Norse dont need much to be happy, just a piece of land that we can claim as our own. Like Europe.

Cheers
    Janne Nilsson
    Helm, Graham, ChaosCossack and 4 others like this.
  16. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Well thats what being stuck oot in a tub in the north sea does for you
    billyturnip, Huw63 and garyhiggins like this.
  17. Mike S. Well-Known Member

United-States
    In addition, what hasn't been mentioned here is that cemeteries all over the South are having graves stones of Confederate dead knocked over and destroyed, monuments spray painted and otherwise vandalized, towns, cities and states are trying to have monuments and ALL Confederate flags removed. State Fairs, National Parks, Museums are ordering that anything with a Confederate flag be removed from display or for sale in their gift shops.

Major retailers are removing anything with a Confederate connotation removed from available merchandise. The NAACP, Black Panthers and other racist groups are demanding that schools, parks, streets/street signs be renamed if they have the name of prominent Confederates etc. Not least of which, flags are being stolen off of private property by these thugs, and people have actually been assaulted, shot, and murdered for displaying Confederate images (Even bumper stickers and the like). All ordained, and indeed instigated, by our current dictator-in-chief.

It is completely asinine insanity, and a sinister agenda every bit as concerted and damaging to culture as what terrorists are doing to the history and heritage of the areas of the world they are currently devastating.
    sd0324, garyhiggins, OldTaff and 2 others like this.
  18. billyturnip A Fixture

England

They can imply as much as they like Janne, I` ve stopped listening.
    garyhiggins, Huw63 and ChaosCossack like this.
  19. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Some of the Democrat Party's state-level chapters have long held dinners and other events, called "Jefferson" or "Jackson", or even "Jefferson-Jackson" dinners, after the two Presidents who figured most in establishing the party. Now, at least 2 of those state organizations, in Connecticut and in Missouri, have caved to the NAACP's calls for political correctness, to remove the names of those Presidents, slave-holders both, from those events.

In Missouri, the Dems stepped from one turd into another, though. They voted to rename their event in honor of Harry S. Truman, a Missouri native, and a popular figure in our history for his no-nonsense attitude. But they forgot that he was a member of the Ku-Klux-Klan at one time.

"O what tangled webs we weave/when first we practice to scrub history to please political correctness"
  20. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    These people, ludicrous in their pomposity are too stupid to realise that history has happened. Those involved in it will not disappear, the course of events will not change, and untill they can wipe out the collective memory of every family who had ancestors in that war they will only stir up resentment. The pendulum will swing back!!!!!!!