1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Housecarls of King Harold - Strelets

Discussion in 'Friends of planetFigure' started by Paul, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Paul Active Member

Germany
    One of the "unique" sprues (the Brown plastic ones) from the Stamford Bridge big box set or, as they were later brought out as a set of 4 "normal" sprues in the Housecarls of King Harold M141.

14 bods on the sprue, one of which is a Streltsi Bonus Bod. He does have a dark ages look to him and I ´m considering using him as is or transplanting the arm holding the eagle onto another Bod. Time will tell.
    Tiny bit of mold lines to deal with but it´s minimal.
    I replaced the banner as it looked too Viking like and replaced it with a more Saxon looking flag.
    As with the "unique" Viking sprues in the big box set, the poses don´t lend themselves to creating a shieldwall. Two of them can be used for such but that´s all.
    I went for a slight Colour scheme of blue/White to give them an elite unit look.
    [IMG]

Close ups
    Command Group. The bod with his Sword raised doesn´t really say King Harold to me so I will use the Crown wearing bod from the second Unique Vikings sprue from the Stamford Bridge box set
    [IMG]
    Some of the grunts
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Continue reading...