1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Horse with Hungarian saddle.

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by svt, May 31, 2021.

1. svt Well-Known Member

Russian-Federation
    In the photo there is a officers valise, a halter + a mouthpiece headband and a snaffle. In this form the bridle was used in the Russian light cavalry of the first quarter of the 19th century (here is a bridle for an officer's horse).

There is nothing special here, only the sculpting of straps, and the manufacture of buckles and rings (the reins in the last photo are not sculpting, but strips from a masking tape, for the sake of appearance).
    rusnap_horsehusoff_012_(chemodan_01).jpg rusnap_horsehusoff_013_(hhead_01).jpg rusnap_horsehusoff_013_(hhead_02).jpg rusnap_horsehusoff_013_(hhead_03).jpg rusnap_horsehusoff_013_(hhead_04).jpg rusnap_horsehusoff_013_(hhead_05).jpg rusnap_horsehusoff_013_(hhead_06).jpg rusnap_horsehusoff_013_(hhead_07).jpg rusnap_horsehusoff_013_(hhead_08).jpg

Here in this topic, the process will end there. And as soon as i sculpted the mane for the horse, I will take the final photos, but in a new topic.
    Manfred, Old Pete, Martin64 and 2 others like this.
  2. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi svt

Nothing special ......I think not ....very well researched and very accurate work on the halter etc

Thanks for sharing this SBS it's been really interesting to follow

Look forward to the new SBS ...do put a link from this on it

Happy sculpting

Nap
    svt likes this.