1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Horan book orders shipped

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by milminwh, Dec 29, 2004.

1. milminwh Member

Greetings,

I have shipped all of the orders taken last month for the special sale of the "Complete Horan" book by Andrea.

US orders sent by surface mail (allow approximately 7 days for delivery, possibly less for east coast and more for west coast).  

Orders from outside US were shipped insured parcel post (surface mail) and will take approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery. Also depends on receiving country's Customs Dept & how long they sit on packages.

I cannot get any more specific with delivery timing. The rest is up to the Post Office!

Thank you for your patience & Happy & Healthy New Year to all!

John
    Military Miniatures Warehouse
  2. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Good job John. Personally i'm sure that i will receive the book in a couple of weeks since i'm in Greece.. but i know that it will arrive. :) Keep up the good work my friend.
  3. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    John, I recieved my book today, and of all days when fellow Planeteer Joe Hudson stopped in for a visit (his In-laws live about 1 1/2 hours away from me) to talk shope and see his latest work. Thanks again for extending such a generous offer on the book.~Gary
  4. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Thanks john,

for all that you have done for the planeteers.
    It should arrive within a couple off weeks here in the Netherlands.

I wish you and your familly all the best for the next year.

Greetings

Marc.
  5. Pete_H New Member

John,
    I received my copy this morning. Thanks again for your efforts, it is much appreciated. So, my friend, here's my "secret formula" for that special Hudson&Allen item we discussed:

Burnt umber + Raw sienna + a small bit of Prussian green. Shade with raw umber & highlight with raw sienna.

Thanks again. You're a champ!
  6. lscrep New Member

:) John
    my copy arrived in W. Mass. today. A truly beautiful book and well worth the price.

Wayne
  7. Lou Masses Member

United-States
    I wanna know how you shipped on 12/29 and I got it on 12/29. I know I'm in New Jersey, but I would think that would be a problem not a speedy factor!!!! Thanks Joh for the deal and the quick delivery!
  8. JL Segundo Jr. New Member

John,
    Thanks again for the great opportunity. Only gripe is that the Post Office savaged my book. I think they tried juggling it with something! I swear, and to top it off the package was open. Maybe someone trying to steal my Horan. How dare they!! Anyway, thanks for the opportunity you gave us and I'm sure that the shortcoming were on the part of the P.O. Maybe on the next package I ship I'll put "Handle Crudely" and hopefully it survives in prestine condition.

Thanks again John,
    J.L. Segundo Jr.
  9. poetwarrior Member

John,

I received my Horan book yesterday. I am once again inspired and truly impressed by the body of work generated by a true master. Thanks to you for your generous offer. To Bill Horan, thank you for sharing your work and igniting within many of us the flame of possibility, creativity and the passion for the common pursuit of historical depiction in miniature.

Thanks,

Dave Neary
  10. JVideki Member

My copy showed up in Toronto yesterday, 6 days including a holiday weekend, with no duty to boot! Excellent.

(y) Thank you very much John.
  11. France J New Member

I also received my book on the 5th, also to duties to pay (excellent!!!). A great thanks to Bill for the book also to John for the great price he provided to us and let us not forget to thank the folks at Andrea for having the insight into publishing a book like this. Thanks again and well done.

Thanks

France Jorge