1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Hitler Orc new release

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Gary D, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Gary D PlanetFigure Supporter

Canada
    Sorry, I hope I'm not too far out of line, but what bothers me is the timing and the fantasy subject matter. Have a look at Figure News and see what I mean. Most insensitive given the timing and concerning that whoever sculpted this thinks recent history is only something from a text book or movie and therefore doesn't matter. Not only would I not buy this, but I wouldn't put this near a show table as it is clearly designed to insult people who experienced the horrors of WWII and the holocaust. Although the numbers are dwindling, some are still with us. What would they say seeing this in public? I can't make out if this is meant to be humorous or serious in nature. It just doesn't make any sense. If "artistic" imagination has dropped to this level, we're in big trouble... Not to be hypocritical, I have previously purchased a 90mm Andrea Hitler figure myself. This I saw as a historical figure which should not be ignored and forgotten and I depicted it is as accurately as possible. I've never vented like this before on this website, so please bear with me. This is all strictly IMHO! (n)
    Thanks,

Gary D
    valiant and Huw63 like this.