1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

History in Scale 2005

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Guy, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    I recieved an e-mail from our member Ray Farrugia, who asked me to post about their upcomming show in Malta.

Hello guys, I know it’s a bit too late, but better late then never! I’ve been almost 4 weeks at a refugee camp (posted temporarily, as we’re taking 4 week terms so not to get crazy) and my painting time has been stretched to the very limit with this shift: day, night, rest, day, night, rest, let alone posting on the planet!

Also I’ve been invited to the Ingolstadt show in Germany, from the 21st April – 25th April, so that took some time away as well in finding direct flight to and from Munich airport............but having cancelled the 2003 invitation due to E.U. referendum and General Elections here in Malta (I’m some sort of a policeman btw J ) I had to go this time.......................

Anyway, enough of my blabbering L can you please be kind enough to put this poster on the home page, so that if anyone would be on the island during this weekend, will be able to enjoy our small, but meaningful Scale Modelling Exhibition..........History in Scale 2005...........

Thanks guys, I will post soon before I go to Munich, and also when I arrive with my views and comments!

Ray

[IMG]
  2. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Thanks again Guy ;)

For further info, visit our club's official website on www.ipmsmalta.com

May we see someone of you all over there :)

Best Regards,

Ray.