1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Wanting to Buy Historex kits

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by HistorexRob, Jun 7, 2023.

1. HistorexRob Active Member

Albania
    Hello,

Looking for kits/accumulations. Especially interested in the HIST Collection boxed kits (the colorful boxes) and any of the very first kits (circa 1964) in original packaging.

Please PM.

Thank you.
  2. Union brigade Member

Denmark
    First kit should be march 1963.
  3. HistorexRob Active Member

Albania
    Do you (or anyone) happen to have a photo of the first packaging? I have never seen one.
  4. Warren SMITH A Fixture

Australia
    Hi Rob,
    Have you seen the write up in Military Modelling Magazine issues 10 and 11 of 2003, which tells the Historex story.. Try googling Historex kits, it should come up..

Smithy
  5. HistorexRob Active Member

Albania
    Thanks, Warren. I did try a search for the article you mention, but I could not find it.
  6. Warren SMITH A Fixture

Australia
    Try the web site Box Dioramas.com, select feature articles, scroll to the very bottom and you should see the article...
    Nap likes this.
  7. HistorexRob Active Member

Albania
    Okay; thanks, Warren.
  8. Hawk_Uk PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    I have a number of the Historex kits in the loft which I think include the forge and ambulance some in the original red boxes other in green.
    I would have to get them down to confirm what I have.
    But let me know, by PM, if you want more details.
    Nap likes this.
  9. HistorexRob Active Member

Albania
    Hi,

Sure. If you are interested in parting with some of them.

Thanks.
  10. HistorexRob Active Member

Albania
    These are some of the HIST Collection kits in which I have the most interest (the boxes, really). Am interested in even just the empty boxes. I think there must be over a dozen or more in the line.

IMG_1568.jpeg
    Nap likes this.