1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Historex Key Fob

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by fogie, Oct 31, 2019.

1. fogie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Wondering if anyone else still has one of these........They were produced by Lynn Sangster sometime in the 70's
    as a publicity aid for Historex Agents when they were still based in Castle Street.

keyfob.jpg

Mike
  2. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    :LOL: Yup, and several other little mementoes like( Ahem :rolleyes: ) my Historex medal and ribbon, in a box with others. Happy memories of great times in Paris with Lynn Sangster and all the crew.

Alan
    peedee, Nap and fogie like this.
  3. fogie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    An international gong from Historex !!!! Terrific....you old clever boots. Respectful salaams

Mike
    Nap and OldTaff like this.
  4. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Mike

Yes I have one in front if me .....! and some Historex catalogues to the side with Max Longhursts work ..love them

As for Alan's "Ahem" ........good on ya !

Memories eh

Nap
  5. fogie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    It's been a long time since I attended a major figure show, but remembering some of those wonderful antics in Paris
    and Fontainbleu with Historex, brought it back to me just how magical it is to see a superbly rendered figure at its actual
    size. Huge hi-def photos that allow us to see miraculous details are of course brilliant, but to see the original in the flesh
    is something else entirely. So many of the iconic figures that loom so large in our mind are actually miniscule in reality.
    As you gaze at them their very 'smallness' is astonishing. All this is absolutely obvious for those who regularly make a point
    of dashing about all over the place, so I must make a greater effort to visit somewhere. Folkstone perhaps or the Model
    Engineering Show if it's still on the calendar (not forgetting to lay a trail of breadcrumbs to find the way home afterwards
    of course)

Mike
    Banjer likes this.