1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

hi my name is

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by johnnyboy, Mar 19, 2004.

1. johnnyboy New Member

hi everybody,this is an awsome site with some great work.well my name is johhny and i ve been paintin for a couple of years.i like all the figure companys all scales.love confrontation figs and historicals sci fi fantasy.mine as well jump right in here is one of my pieces comments welcome thanks johnny

Attached Files:

2. Lou Masses Member

United-States
    That's pretty good work Johnny. Who produces it? Is it a kit?
  3. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Aww Johnny........you're a man after my heart......Mountain Men........I did this one with PiliPili's other Mountain Man in a lil Vignette. I scarf up every MM I find and have about 25 finished ones in my collection. Looking at your skin clothing...............you did great........like the way they turned out. I have also done this one and the other seperately as they are superb figures that Quang produced.

Keep us posted as you do others too Please. What other periods do you like besides MM ?

btw...............Welcome to the Planet...........got carried away and almost forgot to welcome you

guy
  4. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Very nice job Johnny. I really like the ground work and how it sets off the figure.
    Welcome to the Planet (y)

Jim Patrick
  5. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Welcome to the "planet",Johnny ! Great job on the mountain man (y) Looking forward to more from you.Cheers !
    Kenneth
  6. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Welcome aboard Johnny (y)
  7. johnnyboy New Member

thanks guys i appreciate the welcome and the compliments :) as for what other stuff i like to do guy i love confrontation minis.great sculpts i llike most peoriods of history.anything raul lattorre does. s+t stuff rocks and i am really liken the way this guy jaume ortiz forns paints wow great work.and cant wait to see some more stuff from everyone on the site thanks johnny
  8. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hola Johnny!

Welcome to the Planet! Your MM is looking great! Looking forward to see your participation here at pF!
  9. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Welcome to the planet, Guy IS the mountain man fanatic and I think he was one in a former life

Robin
  10. RobH Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Johnny.

Welcome to the site!

Still haven't got round to painting one yet, but I'm a Rackham/confrontation fan too!

Glad you're on board

(y)

Rob
  11. Erikvb New Member

welcome aboard Johnny,!!!

keep those pictures coming!
    great groundwork! (y) (y) (y)

Erik
  12. y_wong New Member

Hey Johnny, your figure looks great. A little bit more weathering will make it looks even better. Looking forward to more of your figure postings.

regards
  13. johnbrewer New Member

Hi and welcome to the planet