1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Hi from Wiltshire

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by taff edwards, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Nap Moderator

England
    Hey guys ,

What is this about biscuits ..I only eat them beacause they might go off .

Jimbo .....stand with your head bowed ...I live in a village where even the door knockers look good .

See you and Chris on Friday ...new teeth going in ready for munching

Happy days

Nap (the slimmer of the 2 incase you are wondering Chris)
  2. taff edwards A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    You kill, me i have bought a selection ,I do like a Jaffa cake now and again , but rich tea are I find the best for dipping ..lol no partical drop on the dip , he'll if I could paint as well as I understand the fundamental physics of biscuit dipping I would be winning euro militare lol ......lol
    Cheers Chris
    Bloody hell Jim and I are that close we will be able to throw snowballs at each other in the winter lol
    Jimbo likes this.
  3. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Chris,
    Never mind the biscuits, don't leave your models lying around were Nap is, he'll cut the legs off and pin gongs on their chests!:ROFLMAO:
    cheers
    Richie

P.S. Don't be too alarmed Jim can always sculpt you a new set.:)
    Jimbo and napoleonpeart like this.
  4. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Don't worry! .. Jim, will throw them, but Chris will eat them, 'Mid-Flight!.. :LOL: ... especially if they have been in contact with Cookie's .
  5. Nap Moderator

England
    ...I used to have a friend ......nothing wrong with no legs and gongs guys ................now have to resort to win the world biccie eating championship .......starting Friday pm in the posh part of Quemerford

[IMG][IMG]

Nap ...will someone be my friend please
    Jimbo likes this.
  6. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Nap sorry mate!
    monkey helping hand.jpg
    chimp joining hands.jpg
    napoleonpeart and Jimbo like this.
  7. Jimbo A Fixture

England
    Bloody brilliant! I'm sat here laughing my nuts off reading these posts! Love all this banter, even if it is going to cost me more then a few packets of biscuits! :happy:
    Cheers
    Jim

Attached Files:

napoleonpeart likes this.
  8. taff edwards A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi there , sorry let me just brush the crumbs off me ,...right were was I was really pleased with a small dio I did of the defence of Rourkes Drift out of biscuits ,it really was the biscuit !!!!!!' .........So I ate it lol
    Ta Ta
    Chris
  9. Nap Moderator

England

"A few packets" ....get real Jimbo ...you have a sophisticated fella living near you ...jaffa cakes as well ...bet his are individually wrapped ..............

Oh well only a day till I raid the cupboards ....and don't hide them under the sink

[IMG][IMG]

Nap [IMG]
  10. taff edwards A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Going to Aldi today to get some nice biscuits ..lol I have fashioned a lockable box so my jaffas will be safe ....lol
    Cheers Chris
  11. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Sainsbury's do these!.. untitled.png ..:whistle:

Mark
  12. taff edwards A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Well would you believe it I was in Devizes today with my Mrs went into a charity shop I was looking for wooden basis for figures ,get some great ones in there for next to nothing ....and gues what is saw this little gem ,thought it would be most appropriate for our get together tomorrow at Jims ...lol , The science of " DUNKONOMICS "
    Cheers Chris
    image.jpg
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  13. Jimbo A Fixture

England
    AT LAST! Official instructions on the correct procedure for quality biscuit dunking!.... with pictures too!.....Hope your taking note Kev... bet you still manage to leave half the biscuit in the mug(y)

Mark you'll have to do better then that lock ole Kev's like Houdini when it comes to finding his way into the biscuit jar;)

Cheers
    Jim
  14. swralph A Fixture