1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Hi from Wiltshire

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by taff edwards, Nov 4, 2013.

1. taff edwards A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi all
    After a long break yet again thought I would give it a go , always appreciate feedback constantly trying to improve after 30 odd years lol .
    Looking forward to hanging out
    Cheers Chris
  2. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Welcome! Enjoy!

All the best,
    Dan
  3. taff edwards A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Cheers thanks Dan

Chris
  4. housecarl A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Pleased to meet you Chris.
    I was stationed down your way for a while.
    Carl.:eek:
  5. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
    Welcome back....it's like riding a bike. I took 5 years off and got better during the break :)

Colin
  6. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi Chris ,

Welcome back to the hobby and to PF .good to have you back and with us

There is a group South West Figure Modellers) of figure painters that meet up regularly in Calne please do contact me if you would like more details ..our next meet up is on the 19th November just before Bugle Call Model Show in Bath (on the 24th) .

We also have "Paint n Putty" days (one arranged in Dec)

e mail napoleonpeart@yahoo.co.uk or pm me on PF

Look forward to seeing your work

Nap
    taff edwards likes this.
  7. taff edwards A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Carl Colin and Nap
    Thanks guys for the greeting looking forward to hanging out with you guys , thanks Nap for the info regard the group in Calne will contact you , have been hoping that there might be something in the local area .
    Cheers Chris
  8. Jimbo A Fixture

England
    Hello Chris
    welcome aboard, I understand you live in Quemerford just around the corner from me, I live in Wessington Park Quemerford/Calne, so small world eh! your more then welcome to join our mouldy old crew down at the Lansdowne for our monthly meet, or if you want to meet up with Kev/Nap & myself just say the word.
    Cheers
    Jim
  9. taff edwards A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hie Jim
    Bloody hell it's a small world just sent Kevin and email saying I would love to meet up ,not working that day neither the paint and putty night so looking forward to it .
    I will pm you , neighbour .
    I am just down from the Talbot on the left in that row of cottages with the raised pavement

Cheers Chris
  10. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Welcome Chris, sounds like you're off to a good start meeting up with some of your local Planeteers.
  11. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Chris,
    Welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy your time on here. Looks like you will be in good company with Nap and Jim.(y)
    cheers
    Richie
  12. Jimbo A Fixture

England
    Blimey! you must be in the end cottage on the corner of my road! that's the only one I can think of that has just been moved into! Kev/Nap's coming round my house this Friday afternoon 1.30pm for bit of a painting/sculpting session pop round if you like, there's always tea in the pot & biscuits on the side if Kev's not eaten them all that is;)
    Cheers
    Jim
    33 Wessington Park
  13. taff edwards A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Jim
    Do you have solar panels on your roof and a large window on the 2nd floor of your house , we are the , the cottage with the two dorma windows mid row at the back
    Chris
  14. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Chris, Welcome back! ... you will still find this site as informative as ever! ...

Regards,

Mark
  15. taff edwards A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Mark
    Great to be back ,a great bunch of guys and found out yesterday one of the members Jim lives around the corner from me small world eh!
    Cheers Chris
  16. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    So I see! Jimbo and Nap! ... Oh, you poor man!:LOL:.. if you are on any medication! take extra!!!:ROFLMAO::D

Mark
    Jimbo likes this.
  17. taff edwards A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Mark
    Jim and I it would appear are that close if we didn't have phones we could speak to each other with 2 coco tins and some string lol
    Cheers Chris
    Jimbo likes this.
  18. Jimbo A Fixture

England
    No mate no solar panels, I'm around the corner to the right down the posh end...Ha!
    Cheers
    Jim
  19. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Chris! How fortunate is that,.. so? there will be a little gang around there before we know it ... However, take your own biscuits! .. and don't let them out of your sight!(y)

Mark
    Jimbo likes this.
  20. Jimbo A Fixture

England
    Yeah guard the biscuits with your life when Kev's around!:whistle:
    Cheers
    Jim