1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Hi from the UK

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by Muttley762, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Muttley762 New Member

Hi everyone! I'm in my early 30s and based in the UK.

I started making model planes and vehicles (Airfix, Tamiya, etc.) from as young as I can remember. By my early teens I had started making model figures.

Fast forward almost 20 years and I decided to start modelling again. I found an old figure from when I was younger in my cupboard (a 54mm Roman legionary by Beneito Miniatures) and, after cleaned off some old paint with all cleaning products, began work. It's taken me a while, but I'm almost finished - I'll take some pictures for the 'completed figures' sub-forum when I'm done.

Nice to meet you all!
    oldtrousers likes this.
  2. Chris Oldfield A Fixture

England
    Nice to meet you too Muttley, you're very welcome here. Looking forward to seeing your Beneito Legionary when he's done.
  3. Banjer A Fixture

England
    Welcome, you've come to the right place for help and encouragement.

Bill
  4. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Welcome back to the hobby, looking forward to seeing your Roman Legionary.

Cheers
    Steve
  5. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Mutley

BIG WELCOME from me to PF and back to the Hobby

Enjoy the visits and do ask anything and share your benchtime ...PF is for all modellers of all levels ..like me you will learn everyone you pick a brush up or visit PF

Happy benchtime

Nap

PS ..got to ask why Mutley ?