1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Hi from Holland

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by HansDig, Dec 24, 2018.

1. HansDig Well-Known Member

Netherlands
    Noticed this page after 23 postings.........but..better late then never.
    I'm Hans, retired (very) early and returned to scale modelling after many years.
    It's my 'winter-hobby' . In the summer I'm a volunteer wildlife-guide and ranger (boswachter).
    Learning every day on places like this and recently started with the wet pallet which is a huge improvement.
    I tend to build everything that pops up in my head, just take a look at my website.
    Seems to be a nice place here to post stuff since there are many contributers. (where many forums are often dominated by a few ). While "nature" and "scale modelling" are very relaxing and noice-less hobbies once a year I visit the 3-day Metal festival in Belgium so if there are any Metalheads here....see you in Dessel!
    oldtrousers and Nap like this.
  2. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Welkom Hans

Marc
    Nap likes this.
  3. Nap Forum Moderator

England
    Hi Hans

BIG WELCOME to PF

Never too late to introduce yourself !!!

You certainly have a nice selection of interests ...wildlife and metal .....probably a little before your time and probably not metal ...I love Blue Oyster Cult !!!.....

Oh .....and busts ...LOL

Do ask anything ..someone will know !!

Nap
  4. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Welcome Hans, it’s a pleasure to meet you.

You are correct in saying that there are many who post their work on here, which is a good thing. Even better is the diversity of the skills set which is displayed. You will find that a lot of the really good painter’s will take the time to help others improve. Personally I will give a big shoutout to Ron Clark, on this aspect. (It is Christmas).

As Nap has said, ask anything!

Mark.
  5. HansDig Well-Known Member

Netherlands

Hi Nap, you should have joined me to Dessel in 2017, saw them then :)
  6. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Welcome.
    John
  7. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium