1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

HF Sigilla NEWS

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Tazz, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Tazz Member

France
    Hi everyone,

HF Sigilla is a new company that has taken over the JMD and Carnutes ranges.

Apart from the now classic range JMD, HF Sigilla is also bringing out new stuff such as this bust which is available from:

http://www.achat-indre.com/pro16356-Goumier-2eme-Guerre-Mondiale-HF-SIGILLA.htm

NEW RELEASE: WW2 Goumier bust sculpted by Nicolas Pougis (AvangarD). Résin, 1/10th scale.

There are many more projects on the way, some of which are WW1 in the JMD scale (60mm or 1/28th), in order to carry on that popular range.

HF Sigilla does historical figures as well as fantasy figures / Busts.

I'll keep you posted ;)

Cheers

Eric
    HF Sigilla

Attached Files:

2. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Great to see that those tremendous figures are still going to be available, and I'm looking forward to seeing what else they have up their sleeve.

- Steve
    Tazz likes this.
  3. Huw63 A Fixture

I saw their products last weekend at the Montrouge show. It was good to see their range and that they are casting to a high quality.

Cheers

Huw
    Tazz likes this.
  4. ateliermaket A Fixture

Switzerland
    beautifull
    Tazz likes this.