1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Hey!

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by Chasseur, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Chasseur PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Hi all. Been lurking about since about 2003(?) and used to have an account here but lost the password and user info; rejoined not too long ago. In any case I have enjoyed the posts, galleries, etc. over the years and appreciate what this place has done to support our hobby. I see some old friends here as well. I’d also like to say that the admin does a great job of maintaining a friendly and encouraging environment.

While I haven’t been able to spend a lot of time on social media regarding the hobby I recently started painting again after a too long hiatus and I hope to contribute more in the future, which is why I am posting now.

Additionally, as a member along with some others here of the National Capital Model Soldier Society (NCMSS) https://www.ncmssclub.org/ , which is one of the older clubs in the States, I want to promote our 57th annual show here in the D.C. area September 8. I will do so again in the appropriate place but hope to see some of you there.

Take care and I always really enjoy the dialogue and information found here.
    oldtrousers and Nap like this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi there Chasseur

Great to have you posting and to know that you are back painting again .

Look forward to seeing your art

Anything you need help with just pm me

Nap
  3. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Welcome... back !