1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Hetman - Polish Army Commander - 75mm

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Major_Goose, Jul 23, 2007.

1. daniel Well-Known Member

France
    Answer

Very good paint like always, love it very much !!! O)

Daniel
  2. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Thanks a lot Daniel. Really happy to see you!!!
  3. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Costas, over all a very nice effort. MANY dteials in this piece. I have to admit, I think the leopard skin needs some work though. The patterning on it looks as if it needs more spots and a bit more variation in the over all color. Generally the spots concentrate down the middle and flow out towards the belly and legs getting smaller and less concentrated. I also think the shape of the spots looks off just a bit. You got the effect, but I think it just needs a touch more to be perfect. Well done piece over all though!

Jay H.
    OKC
  4. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Thanks a lot Jay . I downloaded many pictures on skins. and many of them seem to have very monotone spots. I tried to do some variations on shapes of spots , and also use some more intense color on skin even if the pictures showed more down toned and whitish . I will touch up few things . The next will be beatter i promiss !!
  5. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Costas,
    Very nice figure and a great paint job. The base is great with the figure and sets him off nicely.
    Cheers
    John
  6. jaime Member

Spain
    Excellent work
  7. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Thanks a lot John . keep safe
  8. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Jaime thanks for your comments
  9. aiantas Active Member

Greece
    my dear friend very good work and also good sculpting from your polish friend, after two months you did again an excellent start as f1....congratulations
    babis
  10. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    tHanks a lot Babis. Its nice to have you back from vacation. Waiting to see some of your new works !!!!
  11. paulyrichard New Member

United-Kingdom
    Great lookin' piece of work, Costas. A feast for the eye, nice one.
  12. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Thanks a lot Paul for your comments
  13. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    My friend Costas, that's another great example of your amazing talent and improvement of figure painting. You did great with metals, leathers, skin tones etc etc. Well done and keep up the good work...

Xenofon
  14. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Dear Xenofon Thanks a lot for your comments. It was really a detailed piece and i loved to paint it !!!!!

Keep Safe
  15. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Hi My Friend ... Nice Job ......... I see that you to be a lot amused with all those decors .......... :D
    Saluti MAB ;)
  16. eissteban Active Member

France
    hi Costas
    too much colors for me ;)
    But very good piece, my friend. Excellent release as always
    Seb.
  17. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Hello Maurizio and thanks a lot for your comments. Appreciated highly as always !!!!!!
  18. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Thnaks a lot Sebastien . I twas even more colors for me to paint them !!!! LOL