1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Heroic Miniatures

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Guy, Aug 4, 2005.

1. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Zsolt Uhrin has emailed me about the 3 new releases from Heroic Miniatures.

Heroic Miniature's web page - click here

HE5430
    Austrian Jager Officer, 1859
    54mm white metal
    sculpted & painted by Zsolt Uhrin

[IMG]

HE5431
    Confederate Drummer Boy, 1861
    54mm white metal
    sculpted by Christian Bodi

[IMG]

HE5432
    Brigadier, 22nd Dragoons, 1810
    54mm white metal
    sculpted by Zsplt Uhrin

[IMG]
  2. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    The skirts on the Union drummer's frock coat are wrong, the bottom part of the frock has a vent/opening in the center along with two pleats on either side. The most glaring error is the drum, it's upside down! Though this manufacturer is overseas this information is fairly easy to come by. if you have internet access there are lot of pictures showing the real thing. The patched coat and trousers are a bit tacky. The top of the forage cap is also way to small. What is a bit interesting is the pose is similar to Lattore's Union fifer except this guy has an upside down drum. The Jager officer is nice, I do like the pose.~Gary
  3. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    I have to agree with you Gary. The drummer has potential if you want to. I do like the Austrian too.