1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Heroic Miniatures

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Guy, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Heroic Miniatures Web site

"Billman" 1513 - Henry VIII's Army
    54mm white metal
    sculpter / painter unknown

[IMG]

American Civil War
    54mm white metal
    sculpter / painter unknown

[IMG]
  2. thegoodsgt Active Member

United-States
    This line of figures has come in under the proverbial "radar screen." Anybody have any experience with them? It's certainly a very interesting selection of figures.
  3. mahross New Member

I like the look of the Civil War figure. Looks very Latorre imho. That sort of style at least.

Ross
  4. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    I haven't had the chance to purchase any of their figures, but this company is fast becoming one of my favs!
  5. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Each new release from them looks better than the last. The only problem with the Civil War figures is accuracy. I'd be curious to know what references they're using. The lates figure's rifle does not have a ramrod, little things like that. I find details missing from the Latorre Civil War figures also. The back of coats and frocks are missing buttons, pleats etc. This is just an observation, they are things that can be corrected.~Gary
  6. Pete_H New Member

The ACW figure looks interesting. But what's up with the legs on the Billman?
  7. pkess Member

Pete,
    I noticed the same thing. The billman has some serious problems with the legs' especially from the knees to the ankles. No room for bones in there!
  8. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    The ACW figure is an unusual subject, a Charleston, S.C. "zouave", that I don't think anyone else has done. The conversion potential is limitless though. As far a no rammer, easily fixed or add a bayonet.
  9. kidney stone kid New Member

If I said the Billman looks like Filch, how many of you would know who I am refering to? :eek: