1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Helping those in Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Guy, May 22, 2013.

1. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    I have recieved many emails and telephone calls on how various friends of mine can help any of the victims here from Monday's devastating F% tornado that passed withing a mile of my home. I have even racked my brain for ways myself in how I can help from a wheelchair. I decided I can be the intermediatary and pass along to the 2 teachers who my wife worked with and checks or gift cards they would like to send me.

I know the red cross is also taking donations but you never know where the money goes to. I have also donated to the red cross this past Tuesday and purchased a Wal-Mart gift card so each of the teachers can purchase what they need most urgently.

I have attached photographs of the 2 teachers who lost their homes showing them going thru looking for anything they can salvage.

Lea Bessinger

image003.png

image004.png

Chris Shelley

image005.png

image006.png

Anyone who would like to contribute to either of these brave teachers by sending a check (made out to them) or a gift card may contact me by PM, email, or phone to get my address and contact information.

Thanks,
    Guy
  2. Mark S Guest

I was totally shocked and stunned to see the news today that Oklahoma has been hit again by more even stronger tornadoes.
    I hope you and your family are safe and well Guy, and indeed everyone in Oklahoma as well as all our planeteers from that part of the world.
  3. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada