1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Help with Young Miniatures Sioux bust

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Kevin D., Apr 14, 2019.

1. Kevin D. Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hi all,

I am completing this partially finished Sioux Bust for a friend. He is a long time painter and past member here on P.F. who can no longer paint. The kit is incomplete for two parts.

Sioux 35[1].JPG

The pipe and the bird mouth piece (L shaped part on the right)

Does anybody have 1) spare parts, 2) the ability to send a copy of those two parts or 3) want to sell their kit.

I would like to finish this kit for him to give in first week of June after the Tulsa Figure Show

Thanks for reading,

Kevin D.
  2. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Try contacting Young.(y)
  3. Kevin D. Well-Known Member

United-States
    I have once in the past with no reply and did so again today when I posted this thread....hoping for a hit from any direction.

Fingers crossed! ;)

K
  4. Kevin D. Well-Known Member

United-States
    Problem solved! Thanks all for looking.

Min J. Kim of Young Miniatures contacted me and has kindly let me know the parts are on the way.

Kevin
  5. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Good to hear Kevin.(y)