1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Help with WWII German Equipment

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Sturm Grenadier, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Sturm Grenadier Well-Known Member

United-States
    429x500xwsannaa0026.pagespeed.ic.XYbWfuD-kD.jpg 429x500xwsannaa0026.pagespeed.ic.XYbWfuD-kD_1_1.jpg Hello Everyone, A future project I want to do, hopefully in 1/16th, or larger, is this photo of a WSS Grenadier w/MG42. I really like the way he's carrying the MG, holding on to the bipod, and handle of the drum magazine. My question is, what is the box under his left arm??? I thought it might be a case for the sight, that was used on the tripod mount for the MG, but the case on the Grenadier is much larger H033170full.jpg Anyone know for sure??? Thanks for any help. Regards, SG:)
  2. nautilas Member

United-States
    I have no idea what the case is for but he would be nice in 200mm, roy.
  3. Heeresbergführer Active Member

United-States
  4. Sturm Grenadier Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hello Patrick, Thanks for the info on the demo charge, and the sites you posted, excellent references. I was continually looking for various MG equipment, thanks again for pointing me in the right direction, Regards, SG:)(y)(y)