1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Help with light inf. uniform, please.

Discussion in '"Today in History", Literature & Media Review' started by slaj, May 12, 2004.

1. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    I will firstly print the page and check out all your questions.Will try to get back to you.

Stephen Mallia
  2. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Ok Robert this is what I managed to gather. Collar piping could be either white or red.On my references red seems more present. The tunic buttons are silver if we're talking about an officer.All ornaments on turnbacks are silver with white piping. The decorations on the boots are probably silver ( officer ). The gorget is gilt with silver eagle.Finally , the sword knot is more likely to be silver with green tassle. Please note that while your ( and all others') references might be conflicting this does not necessarily mean that they are wrong. There was a lot of liberty , especially the officers who could afford superior quality items.

I hope this can help.Please show us the finished piece when you're done.
    Regards
    Stephen Mallia