1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Help with identity of part (Pegaso Ashigaru)

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Banjer, May 11, 2019.

1. Banjer A Fixture

England
    I recently purchased the 90 mm Pegaso Ashigaru secondhand. I don't know if it originally had instructions but none came with it. Most parts are obvious and straightforward but I can't find a place for the little v shaped cord which is on the sprue next to the flag support. Can anyone help?
    Bill
    Oda likes this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Banjer

Perhaps a picture might assist ?

Maybe someone has a set of instructions as well ?

also suggest you message Yellowcat here , he is a fountain of knowledge on Samurai

Sorry can't be more helpful

Nap
    Oda likes this.
  3. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Oda likes this.
  4. Banjer A Fixture

England
    Thanks Mirofsoft, I can see it is a cord supporting the canteen bottle. It is not obvious on other photos I have looked at but shows quite clearly on one of the P & P pictures.
    Bill
    Oda and Nap like this.
  5. Banjer A Fixture

England
    Further to the above, I have not built a Pegaso model for a long time. The memory isn't what it was and I can't remember if they issue assembly instructions. I have a painting guide, is this all they supply or do they list the parts and order of assembly?
    Bill
    Oda likes this.
  6. Nap Moderator

England

I have a Pegaso bust and there's no instructions or insert in it ....if that's helps !!

Nap
  7. Banjer A Fixture

England
    They probably think if you need instructions you should't be doing it. lol
    They may have a point!
    Bill
    Nap likes this.
  8. Oda A Fixture

Pegaso does not include assembly instructions in their figures and as far as I know never did.

Oda.
    Banjer likes this.
  9. yellowcat A Fixture

Canada
    Pegaso mtd Genghiz Khan and Napoleon crossing the Alps, they all have assembly illustration. The Hideyoshi Toyotomi kit comes with pictures of part list.
    Banjer and Oda like this.
  10. Banjer A Fixture

England

They must judge it on number or parts or how complicated the build is.

To be fair this part on the Ashigaru was the only one that I couldn't identify based on the boxart.

Bill
    Oda likes this.