1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Help ! The death dealer

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by hazmat, Jan 23, 2004.

1. hazmat Member

United-States
    Im working on the death dealer by valiant and it is the figure on horse back copyed from the Frank Frazetta painting . I must say Im disapointed in the detail and fit !!! Im looking for info on how to mount the shield ???
    Thanks
  2. hazmat Member

United-States
    Im working on the death dealer by valiant and it is the figure on horse back copyed from the Frank Frazetta painting . I must say Im disapointed in the detail and fit !!! Im looking for info on how to mount the shield ???
    Thanks
  3. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    i've seen it advertized, is it resin or vinyl?

any [IMG]'s?
  4. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    i've seen it advertized, is it resin or vinyl?

any [IMG]'s?
  5. hazmat Member

United-States
    It's metal !!!!
  6. hazmat Member

United-States
    It's metal !!!!
  7. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    ok, any specifics? picture would help :)
  8. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    ok, any specifics? picture would help :)
  9. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Gordy, It's an old 54mm figure done in the late 70's early 80's. I believe Frank Frazetta had them pull it from the market (sounds like the Troiani situation). I do not think that Valiant provided any instructions. I would look for the painting on the net and use that as a guide.~Gary
  10. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Gordy, It's an old 54mm figure done in the late 70's early 80's. I believe Frank Frazetta had them pull it from the market (sounds like the Troiani situation). I do not think that Valiant provided any instructions. I would look for the painting on the net and use that as a guide.~Gary
  11. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Gary, i was afraid of that... from what i understand that kit is a real pain..

hazmat, as i understand you need location? or a means for affixing?
  12. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Gary, i was afraid of that... from what i understand that kit is a real pain..

hazmat, as i understand you need location? or a means for affixing?
  13. quang Active Member

Belgium
    THe 6-inch tall cold-cast porcelain 'official' version can be found on eBay for $53.99 ALREADY PAINTED!

HERE

Definitively not competition-level, but nevertheless a head-turner in your cupboard ;)

Quang

Attached Files:

14. quang Active Member

Belgium
    THe 6-inch tall cold-cast porcelain 'official' version can be found on eBay for $53.99 ALREADY PAINTED!

HERE

Definitively not competition-level, but nevertheless a head-turner in your cupboard ;)

Quang
  15. hazmat Member

United-States
    Thanks for the info guys and yes I found the one on ebay after I ordered the old kit and there is no way to make my kit even look half as good as the one on ebay
    You have to live and learn but I will do my best with the kit I have !!!
  16. hazmat Member

United-States
    Thanks for the info guys and yes I found the one on ebay after I ordered the old kit and there is no way to make my kit even look half as good as the one on ebay
    You have to live and learn but I will do my best with the kit I have !!!