1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Help Please?

Discussion in 'Just starting...' started by Hawkeye the Hawk, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Hawkeye the Hawk New Member

Hi,
    I am in Gloucester,UK...Just starting out figure painting and am in need of help if poss....Just wondered if anyone local was available to show me the ropes?
    Cheers
    Hawk
  2. mark126804 Active Member

United-States
    Sorry, Im in the US. What kind of paints are you using?? Im not the best or most talented painter, as Im still learning. But if you'd like to contact me off the forum Ill try and help in any way possible.

Mark
  3. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    If I may offer a suggestion, too, look for any clubs that might be in your area, even IPMS clubs, if there aren't any clubs of figure painters. Meeting in person and swapping stories, tips, experience, etc, is an excellent way to learn, coupled with practice, practice, practice.

Prost!
    Brad
  4. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Hawk ,

Welcome to PF , can I suggest IPMS Gloucester , Google for info .

There is also a show at Thornbury on the 9th August , run by IPMS Avon , a very large show , my group the South West Figure Modellers / BMSS Bristol will have demos going on , so if you can make it come and see us .

PM me your e mail and I will send some painting downloads

Happy painting

Nap