1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

HELP!! - 1/16 7.62 ammo belts

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by jakbwrhr, Jan 31, 2012.

1. jakbwrhr Active Member

Australia
    Does anybody know where i could lay my hands on some 1/16 scale 7.62 ammo belts and ammo boxes?

many thanks in advance,

James
  2. Ferris A Fixture

James,

I do not believe they have ammo belts, but for a huge range of 1:16 Accessories, you could have a look here:

http://www.tanktoko-apeldoorn.nl/index.php?page=1&cat_id=3

They do carry ammo boxes.
    Not there are also Allied accessories on the site. I presumed you are looking for German ammo.

Some ammo belt in plastic is part of some of Dragon's 1:16 figures. Pick one of the German ones that carry an MG34 or 42. You'd have to shape the belts with moderate heat.

Cheers,
    Adrian
  3. jakbwrhr Active Member

Australia
    Hi Adrian,

Thanks for the reply - i am actually looking to model a scene from 3 BW's deployment in Afghanistan - will involve a small amount of conversions to a number of figures... and i need an ammo belt or 3 for the gpmg gunner...

Kind regards,

James