1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

HELMET

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by jaime, Aug 9, 2004.

1. jaime Member

Spain
    Hi, I'm painting this:

[IMG]

and I don't Know what colours I have to use. I've got a lot of pictures but I don't find the mix. What colours do you use? (I've to say that I allways paint with acrilycs)

Thanks.

Greetings

Jaime Gil
  2. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Jaime,

There have been teo other people who painted this bust here on pf, go to the vBench folders and look up Thomas Jefferis and Daniel Sarreo (sp) and look there, they both painted this bust.

You can also look at my vBench where I painted the Andrea 'Flower Power' bust.
  3. Bert Takken New Member

Netherlands
    Jaime
    I've painted the buste aswell, uhh face and corpus in oil but helmet in Vallejo
    I mix flatgreen and beige till the basiccolor I wanted, the pattern painted with Olive medium, khaki, beige and leatherbrown, andafter drying showing and highligting with oil
    If you want i can give you the numbers aswell, but then you should wait till I'm home (lurking on the net on my work)

[IMG]
    it isn't a very good pic, I'm sorry
  4. homellop Active Member

Spain
  5. jaime Member

Spain
    Bert, very good job with this bust I like it very much