1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Hello!

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by ori, Jan 17, 2013.

1. ori Active Member

Hello everybody!!
    Too many time since my last post... I have been crossing my particular desert. My job, my family and a disappointment with the hobby move me away from it. But my kids grows up, the crisis cames and my job desappears! Now I have time for the hobby, but with another point of view. The last summer I decided to come back and works only on the sculp as a proffesional. Now my level is good enougth and I just want to show you my work:

http://orisculping.blogspot.com.es/
    http://orisculping.wordpress.com/

Two diferent blogs with the same information (you can follow the one you like more).

I just want to finish this post and tell you that actually I'm working to sell my work. In the next weeks, you will see some of my figures on the market. If you have any question about my work or maybe you want to contract me, you can use the blogs [IMG]

Thanks
  2. osceola Active Member

Italy
    Congratulations, beautiful sculptures
  3. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Your sculpts look very good to me Ori.
    Glad you've got back in to the hobby,
    Carl.(y)
  4. Gaudin A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Would be nice to have the pictures posted. Otherwise a different subforum would be more appropriate.