1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Hello to Everybody from Pegaso Models

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by Pegaso Models, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi to Pietro and all of Pegaso,

It's been a long time coming but it's great to have you with us

Hope to see some busts ....1/12th scale ...hint hint !

Nap
  2. Pegaso Models Member

Dear Friends,

We all would like to thank you for your words and support... The positive feedbacks from passionate modelers that enjoy to paint our kits, togheter with the passion we always have to do it are two huge pushing forces for us...absolutely determinant in the hard times...
    We will do our best to be as much present as possible in the forum and we are at your disposal for any question about our production.
    Thank you to you all!
    napoleonpeart, JonP and garyhiggins like this.
  3. Huw63 A Fixture

Welcome on board.

Now I can start suggesting 75mm Napoleonic Cuirassier officer, trumpeter etc. all mounted of course...

Good to see you here.

Cheers

Huw
  4. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    :LOL:, Huw,

At least allow Pietro, to find a comfortable seat in this auditorium.

Purely, in order to grab a coffee, break wind, and scratch the veritable necessaries! Before such suggestions can be posed.:D

Mark
    garyhiggins likes this.
  5. Pegaso Models Member

Thank you both Huw and Mark! eh eh eh... Suggestions are always welcome...and with a coffee the discussion will be more relaxed. I don't see a long waiting from the next napoleonic......

Pietro
  6. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Pietro,

I would suggest a 'Grande-Espresso', possibly a 'litre', of it!, just in case. ;)

Regards,

Mark
    Franco likes this.
  7. Huw63 A Fixture

Always hit when the iron is hot my friend! Wish I could sculpt them myself but if nit then I must ask.

Cheers

Huw
  8. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Pietro and Pegaso.
    Welcome, it is nice to see you on here and hope you will do some painting SBS's along the way. Maureen and I still talk about our time with Pegaso in St Louis many years ago.
    Cheers
    John
  9. Pegaso Models Member

Hi John!

Nice moments in St. Louis....a very nice show and a great experience! The visit to VLS was great and the museum with the famous Letterman's dioramas was a time travel into the history of the modelling....
    I hope you and Maureen are both well! As for SBS painting...I will see.... Ciao!

Pietro
  10. balder PlanetFigure Supporter

Canada
    Welcome to the Planet.
    Gerald
  11. Pegaso Models Member

Thank you Gerald!

Pietro
  12. Franco Active Member

Australia
    Ciao caro

Nice to see you on planet figure my friend. :)
  13. Franco Active Member

Australia
    I would be adding a drop or two of grappa to Mark's litre of espresso!
    Tubby-Nuts2 likes this.
  14. Pegaso Models Member

Ciao Franco!
    Thanks and I hope you had a good end & beginning of the year!

Good idea about the grappa! always good and specially in winter time! Also good to be less shy in front of painting decorations and freehands! eh eh eh....
    garyhiggins likes this.
  15. Franco Active Member

Australia
    Ciao Pietro

Spot on grappa does help one paint the freehand designs.

I really liked your painting of the latest 80mm fantasy figure - love the designs on the fish part and the bluish skin...

Ciao for now
    Franco
  16. Pegaso Models Member