1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

hello PF

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by Panzer22, Sep 26, 2021.

1. Panzer22 Active Member

Netherlands
    hello everyone,
    My first time on planetfigure, the name is hans and I am from Elst gelderland (between nijmegen & arnhem) figure painting I actually started seriously only a year ago, I used to paint a tank or plane as a kid in 1/35 scale and in the market-garden area living a lot of German and allied stuff. but as you get older 1/35 is very small (yes the eyes!) and not just the 1/35! so now I mainly paint 1/16.and what I see on PF is great! very talented people, and what is also nice is different subjects (not only WW2)
    I'm now working on a 1/16 project about wo1 (from may this year) and when I get over the feeling that I'm good enough (if that ever happens!) I'll put some pictures of it on.
    Greetings to all,
    from holland
    hans
    oldtrousers and 1969 like this.
  2. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Welkom in onze kleine wereld
  3. Panzer22 Active Member

Netherlands
    dank u wel !
  4. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Hans

A BIG ŴELCOME to PF

Great to have you with us ....share the PF word , all are very welcome to join ..no matter what's modelled with figures

Do ask any questions someone will know...feel free to message me with questions

Lots of different sections to look at including traditional and 3 D sculpting , competitions , WIP's , References , Painting techniques and so much more

There are threads in Welcome Aboard about how to do things including posting pics on PF but do contact me always happy to help

We have V Bench for WIP's and also a Completed part ,reference section

There's also Painting techniques where you will find much about Acrylics and Oils

ALL figures are welcome and of course Vignettes & Diorama ( we run friendly competitions if you wish as well , one called FOTM where there are 3 classes to choose in which to enter )

Look forward to seeing your modelling no matter what you paint ..its all about having fun

Happy bench-time

Nap ( Moderator/Admin )
  5. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Welcome Hans.
    Steve
  6. Panzer22 Active Member

Netherlands
    thank you all, my apologies for the late response(was painting! face and eyes....)
  7. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Welcome to the Planet, Hans! I look forward to seeing your work.

Prost!
    Brad