1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Hello From Tennessee

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by JohnS3, Jul 13, 2019.

1. JohnS3 New Member

I just wanted to introduce myself. I go by John and live in Clarksville, TN, and military retiree/transplant in the Volunteer State. I've been painting figures on and off, mostly off for the past 50 years and getting back into it yet again.
    I look forward to getting to know everyone and staying motivated to continue picking up a brush and painting.
    Best regards,
    John
    oldtrousers and Nap like this.
  2. Chris Oldfield Active Member

England
    Welcome, John. I'm sure you'll find plenty on here to keep you motivated, & looking forward to seeing some of your work!

All the best,
    Chris.
    JohnS3 likes this.
  3. Nap Forum Moderator

England
    Hi John

a BIG WELCOME to PF , good to have you with us

Lots here to motivate your brushes

Ask anything , someone will know if you need to message me

Happy benchtime

Nap
    JohnS3 likes this.
  4. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Welcome
    JohnS3 likes this.
  5. Tony Dawe PlanetFigure Supporter

Australia
    Hi John

There are plenty of former military people who frequent this site and enjoy our hobby, so I hope you feel welcome.
    The best advice I can give to anyone joining this forum is to ask questions. It's one of the few places on the internet where you can get advice and answers from knowledgeable and experienced modellers without any BS. Welcome.