1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Hello from Germany!

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by ch.strueber, Sep 21, 2011.

1. ch.strueber New Member

Germany
    Dear figure painting enthusiasts,

after having checked the kit reviews for a long time I decided to join the planetFigure - community.

I started painting figures and tanks (1:72, 1:35) at age seven with Humbrol colours and in the 90´s found out that there where these fabulous 120mm kits by VERLINDEN & KIRIN available.

Then I fell in love with busts (POSTE MILITAIRE, JAGUAR, KIRIN, YOUNG etc).
    My favourite sculptors are Mike Good and John Rosengrant.

Today I paint with Humbrol and acrylic colours for base coats and Winsor & Newton oils for all the rest, using HUBROL METAL coats for metals.

Although I don´t have too many finished large scale kits in my display case yet I still keep on buying older ones before they disappear.

I would love to share my work by and by and this fantastic hobby/art with you and also hear your critique.

Best wishes to everybody,

Christian
    gordy likes this.
  2. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Welcome aboard Christian (y) Have a great visit and many more :cool:
  3. Steve Well-Known Member

United-States
    Welcome to the Planet Christian. I am looking forward to seeing your work.