1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by benjaminrogers, Mar 21, 2018.

1. benjaminrogers New Member

United-States
    My name is Ben and I'm from Columbus, OH. I'm working primarily in 120 and 200mm busts/figures.

I've built aircraft mostly in the past (and some figures) but now that I'm getting back into the swing of things I'm going to be doing predominantly figures and busts.

I'm honestly here to learn. I've been away for quite awhile and things have certainly changed!

I have Vallejo paints and an Iwata Airbrush along with the various implements of out craft.

Thanks,

Ben
    oldtrousers and napoleonpeart like this.
  2. Graham A Fixture

England
    Welcome Ben. If you want to lear about painting figures and busts, you are I the right place. There are some amazing artist on here and they are very generous in sharing their collective experience.
  3. benjaminrogers New Member

United-States
    Thanks, Graham! I've been lurking for awhile hoping to find a friendly bunch of people and this certainly looked to be the place!
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  4. mick3272 A Fixture

Welcome Ben,
    I'm sure you will enjoy your time with us.
    You will find all the help & support you may need here.
    Look forward to seeing your work.
    Mick
  5. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Ben

A BIG WELCOME to PF

Glad you stopped lurking !!!

As said ask anything here , everyone only too willing to share ideas and suggestions

As Graham says ..plenty of busts being done here as well

Look forward to seeing your work

Nap
  6. benjaminrogers New Member

United-States
    Thanks everyone!!
  7. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Welcome to the Planet, Ben! Columbus, eh? You're not too far away that you might be able to visit our show, the MFCA show, the first weekend in May ;)

Prost!
    Brad
  8. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
  9. benjaminrogers New Member

United-States
    Thank you, Brad and Mirofsoft! Brad, I'm a son of Pittsburgh so I'm not too sure I'm allowed out your way :D