1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Hello Bonjour

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by Alexandre, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Alexandre Active Member

Belgium
    Hello, thank you for welcoming me on this superb forum that I have been following for a very long time without ever having passed the registration mark due to my ignorance of English, the course has passed. I would use google translate, so I would ask for your indulgence as to my possible response.

I have been a motorway intervention worker (patroller) and firefighter + Ambulance driver for 20 years.
    I have been painting in oils for + - 35 years and I have been in one of the biggest clubs (the model making cracks) in Belgium for 7 years where I have really progressed at a great speed.

I participate in a lot of competitions with very good prices and a good place very often

Thank you for welcoming me and forgive me again when it has the form of but sentence due to the French <> English translation
    Airkid, 1969, Nap and 2 others like this.
  2. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Bienvenu, Alexandre, You will find a lot of like-minded chaps here, plenty of encouragement and a willingness to exchange ideas and methods.
    Where would many of us be without Google Translate?:D;) Your translation so far is going well. It is a joke among many of us "Brits" that we are hopeless at learning foreign languages, despite the fact that "English" is made up of several old European languages.
    Enjoy your time with us (y)

Alan
    Alexandre likes this.
  3. Alexandre Active Member

Belgium
    thank you for this exchange, art and universal and does not need to be written :) learning is shared and allows evolution

merci pour cette échange , l'art et universelle et na pas besoins d'étre écrite ;) l'apprentissage se partage et permet l'évolution
    OldTaff likes this.
  4. DaddyO A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Welcome onboard Alexandre :)

Love some of the work which you've posted so far and I look forward to seeing more (y)

Cheers
    Paul
    Alexandre likes this.
  5. Banjer A Fixture

England
    Welcome.
    You have already posted some very good stuff under "completed figures".
    I look forward to seeing more.

Bill
    Alexandre likes this.
  6. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Alexandre

A BIG WELCOME to PF your VERY WELCOME

Language is not a problem here and it's great you've succeeded getting registered

Do feel free to msg me ( moderator ) if you have any questions or ask via a thread ....someone will always help

Already seen your posts ...great painting

Do share the word but most of all enjoy your visits and benchtime

Nap
    Alexandre likes this.
  7. Alexandre Active Member

Belgium

Thank you to all of you
    I would not hesitate to ask you (moderator) if necessary
    I would not hesitate to share my experience with you with great pleasure
    Nap likes this.
  8. Nap Moderator

England