1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Hello and Searching for a Mercury Model Russian Medieval Warrior Artist...

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by AlexandraTroika, Jan 14, 2022.

1. AlexandraTroika New Member

Hello!
    My name is Alexandra and I am searching for the artist who created a Russian Medieval Warrior from a Mercury Model kit. I'm posting the photo here. I would like to buy the rights to use the photo in an Opera poster graphic design for the opera "The Miserly Knight" by Rachmaninoff.
    Any help finding this wonderful artist would be most helpful - thank you for welcoming me into your community!
    ~A. e6785514870ca85e0254e846d17e1836.jpg
    Nap likes this.
  2. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
  3. AlexandraTroika New Member

Thank you for this - they directed me to this forum to search for the artist/manufacturer.
    Nap likes this.
  4. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Alexandra

BIG WELCOME to PF

Hope you get the information you required

Do tell us more about your interests , figure interest

Feel free to message me or ask anything

Nap
  5. arj A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    grasshopper and Nap like this.
  6. Larsen E. Whipsnade Moderator

United-States
    Hello Alexandra and welcome to Planet Figure, the best military miniature site on the web. Glad (but not surprised) you could find the information you were looking for here.
    Rick