1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Hawkeye from Pilipili

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Ulrich, May 2, 2020.

1. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    I'm just doing handicrafts ;) again. I chose a Woodland Indian from Pilipili. Today I put it together and now some things have to be painted. Later he will sit on an old tree trunk over a pond. Today I had a seat test after the assembly and now I continue painting and tinkering with the base, so that the second clear resin casting can be started soon

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg Hawk01.jpg
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Ulrich

Great to see your handicrafts and using a classic model IMO from Pilipili ..a 120mm if I remember right

Figure looks good and the ground is progressing well

Look forward to more updates

Happy benchtime

Stay safe

Nap
    Perseas likes this.
  3. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Nice idea for a groundwork setting with the pond and overhanging tree, will look great when finshed.
    Cheers
    Steve
    Nap and Perseas like this.
  4. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Thanks and I hope it ;) and I hope that everything will works with the resin water
    1969 and Nap like this.
  5. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Nap. Stay safe. I have 6 or 7 figures from Pilipili in my Grey army. So there are some other great figures waiting. And yes it is 120 mm
    Nap likes this.
  6. Kevtk135 Active Member

WOW, very nice job so far!!
    Nap likes this.
  7. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Thanks, Kev. Have finished the groundwork and know I must "do" the pond o_O
    Kevtk135 likes this.
  8. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    The grass and the bulrushes will stay like this, because I like the test setup also on the photos here. The frog is hidden and waits to be discovered. Now glue everything in and then pour resin. And finish painting the figure

Attached Files:

Chrisr, balder, Kevtk135 and 2 others like this.
  9. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    I had made the water and there was an underground connection in the wood. In other words, there was something running out on one side that shouldn't have. But ...The water darkened a lot when it dried. It should have been a little bit more transparent. But then it is moor water ;)The frog has wandered and is now hiding somewhere else

Attached Files:

• I01.jpg
      I01.jpg
      File size:
      595.8 KB
      Views:
    • I02.jpg
      I02.jpg
      File size:
      660 KB
      Views: