1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Hawk Miniatures New Release: Captain William Barclay - Assaye 1803

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Hawk_Uk, May 14, 2014.

1. Hawk_Uk PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Battle of Assaye - Captain William Barclay East India Company

Hawk Miniatures are please to announce the fourth and last figure in the Assaye series.

It is a 75mm figure of Captain William Barclay East India Company who was one of the party with Arthur Wellesley (Later to become Duke of Wellington) who rode out to review the Maratha encampment before the battle of Assaye.

Sculpted By: Alan Ball[/COLOR]
    Original Painted By: Eddy Vandersteen
    Scale: 75mm Figure
    Price: £29.95

See more details here

Captain William Barclay 01.JPG Captain William Barclay 02.JPG Captain William Barclay 03.JPG
    Captain William Barclay 04.JPG Captain William Barclay 05.JPG Captain William Barclay 06.JPG
    Captain William Barclay 07.JPG Captain William Barclay 08.JPG Captain William Barclay 09.JPG
    Captain William Barclay 11.JPG Captain William Barclay 12.JPG Captain William Barclay 13.JPG
    marco55, Wings5797, jerry and 2 others like this.
  2. swralph A Fixture

Lovely figure
  3. polyphemus Well-Known Member

I've already got the set of four figures and can confirm how good they are. Normally I wouldn't venture below 120mm size figures but these really were too good to resist.

Geoff
  4. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Nice figure, but there is something into the pose that disattract me ;)

Marc
    Steve likes this.
  5. JonP PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    I too have the set of four and have finally got around to undercoating them and found a suitable base! Another couple of years and I'll have them finished! ;)
    They are lovely figures though (y)
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  6. Hawk_Uk PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Just a friendly poke to remind everyone that this figure along with the others from the Assaye set will be making their first appearance at Euro in a few weeks time.
  7. marco55 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thi set will look nice together.
    Mark