1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Hawk Brushes

Discussion in 'Tools of the Trade/Accessories' started by Briank, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Briank Active Member

United-Kingdom
    After new brushes? you got your WN 7 , Da vinci , Raphael and Rembrandt but what do I use Hawk Miniatures Brushes, have done for years.
    The quality is at the top, good for acryic and oil's, last more then a few figures and a good price so recomended

Hawk Miniatures:Kolinsky-Red Sable Brushes

Figures painted with Hawk Brushes

95th-500x500.jpg 44348367_2375252709158386_2462847449979420672_n.jpg image.jpeg
    oldtrousers and Hawk_Uk like this.
  2. Hawk_Uk PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Glad to be of service Brian and happy they got delivered over night so you didnt waste any painting time :)
    Briank likes this.
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Brian

Nice one giving a shout out for these brushes as yiu say good quality and very good price

I have some as well , ideal for basecoating as well as detail painting , keeps the point well and they are such good value and I am quite rough with brushes after used for stippling etc

Fast service as well !

Nice painting from you Brian hope weasel more

Nap
    Briank and Hawk_Uk like this.
  4. Briank Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Yep, Really good service :)
    Nap and Hawk_Uk like this.