1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Hauptmann-Franco prussian war 1870

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by slaj, Jan 6, 2005.

1. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Ahh , there you are ! Was wondering where you went :lol: :lol: . joking apart ,thanks mate. Glad you like it

Stephen Mallia
  2. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Stephen - What I had in mind is an SBS. Ideally, both sculpting and painting. Something like what Bill Horan is doing now with his latest FPW figure. Have you done that before on PlanetFigure or elsewhere?

I know that process is time-consuming, but the benefits for those of us who are just pedestrians in this hobby are terrific.

Obviously not feasible with this figure...maybe the next one?

All the best,
    Dan
  3. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    I CONCUR with Dan's statement just above me

Hey it's not fair that you post when you're ready..........

Go on be a sport and do a decent s-b-s............at least that would SLOW you DOWN a BIT..........now who said i'm not jealous :lol: ????

Keep up the good work mate :angry:

Ray :)
  4. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    This question is for Dan or for anyone who knows the answer...........

Where can i find Bill Horan's s-b-s please :( ?

Thanks,

Ray :)
  5. Guy A Fixture

United-States
  6. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    dan , I know what you mean. I think I did something here already ( or am I dreaming?). Not as detailed though. I will do that whit my next figure. At the moment I'm painting the diorama I sculpted (photos posted ) . I will post pics as I go along with this one too.

Stephen Mallia