1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Hastings 1066 , busts scale: 1/16

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by palmielcore, Apr 5, 2016.

1. palmielcore Active Member

Romania
    Hello everybody , I'm here to show you my last work made for Ferminiatures . The Battle of Hastings is a great subject for the miniatures world so I found myself very motivated doing my work in this project. From the first Fernando's suggestion was to make a composition between two characters with their general attitude that marks this historical moment. As we know, the Battle of Hastings was fought on 14 October 1066 between the Norman-French army of Duke William II of Normandy and an English army under the Anglo-Saxon King Harold Godwinson, beginning the Norman conquest of England . Saying it , here's the scene where a Saxon Huscarl is waiting the attack showing a relaxed and haughty attitude of a Norman Warrior with his strained and fierce attitude. Talking about the casting, the huscarl pretend to be ''played'' by Sean Harris ( actor ) and the norman warrior wants to be a young David Gilmour ( Pink Floyd band member ). I'll be back with more pics

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]