1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Has Your Society Joined the WMSF?

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Billhoran, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Billhoran New Member

United-States
    Proposals are due to host World Expo 2008 on 15 April 2005, and only those societies that have joined the World Model Soldier Federation by that time can participate in the vote (one vote per member society).

The WMSF currently is made up of societies primarily located in the US, Canada, Italy, France and Britain. To date, no Belgian, Spanish, Swedish or German societies have ever joined. Please find out if your society is a member, and if not, please contact me or Shep Paine (sheppaine@aol.com), and submit your membership.

Joining costs nothing for a society wishing only to participate in WE site selection, so there really is no good reason NOT to join. We really want the WMSF to be as diverse, multinational and democratic as possible.

As there has already been interest expressed by groups in Belgium and Spain, it is especially important that those societies join the WMSF and have their say in the selection process.

Bill Horan
  2. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Bill,

I am gonna to ask oure chairman of the board (is it called so that way). I am a member of the AMSS it is in Antwerp Belgium.

Marc