1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Harton ss bust

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by pinsel, Feb 9, 2011.

1. pinsel Active Member

Germany
    hello iam on this bust at moment.bought it painted at ebay for small money stripped it off the paint and did it my way.some work to do.but as all Carl Reid sculpts the bust is great with fine rendering of all details
    cheers

Attached Files:

Christos likes this.
  2. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Markus I like your work on the oak leaf, looks very nicely done, I have this figure on my bench, I decided to convert the arms on my one to a different pose.

Steve
  3. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Markus, great painting of the camo and look forward to more pics.

Cheers Ken
  4. pinsel Active Member

Germany
    hello gents
    thanks.i will make tomorrow some at daylight.i have downloaded an new photoprogramm.maybe i get some better pics.well camera can only picture what i paint.so iam often shocked when i see the pics and the many small blotches here and there.this are normaly overlook when you are proud about yourself.the very fast its again despair and curse abaout the minor talent.
    i would be very interested to see your bust when its done steve.
    and ken i cant wait untill minuteman brings out your sniper lass
    cheers
  5. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    The camo looks well done, and I know what you mean about digital cameras.
    Carl.
  6. pinsel Active Member

Germany
    hello yes the brutal eye wich has no emotion.its interesting how the human eyes do focuss their attention on other aspects than the camera-here i try an little bit around.
    interesting is on can set highlights like an direct lightsource from all different angles.
    this programm defintly offers more to play with.well time brings progress mine was around 8 years old-what i want do next is the brown base break up with very fine different lighter brown brush strokes beetween the greens this to enhance the weaven look.at moment it looks not arment like enough then some highlights in the greens...well i will see
    thnaks for dropping an comment is always appreciated
    cheers

Attached Files:

gordy likes this.
  7. SRP Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Nice work Markus...very good camo..!!
  8. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    I like the tight pea pattern camo (y)
  9. rheath Active Member

South-Africa